The People’s Doctor
Championing the remedies & preventatives you’re not being told about by the medical establishment or the mainstream media…
The People’s Doctor is a free weekly email newsletter, packed with the kind of health advice you should know, but you’re not being told.
- Natural alternatives to harmful prescription drugs….
- Unbiased news of the cutting-edge health breakthroughs and scientific developments across the world…
- Clear-headed advice on weight control, pain relief, anti-ageing, disease protection, good nutrition, beauty, and sexual health…
- Reviews and analysis of the latest books, course, gadgets and therapies available in the UK…
The People’s Doctor began when Dr Bruce Caine, a retired GP, began independently reviewing medical products and recommending them to readers. His experience had led him to deeply mistrust large drug companies. A lot of his advice was based on alternative natural treatments that avoid side effects conventional medicines often produce.
His openness to alternative therapies and new technologies saw the service go from strength to strength.
Today, the People’s Doctor is helmed by health writer, Rich Sampson, with Dr Bruce as its founder and advisor, as well as a team of contributing authors and researchers.
Join today and, twice every week, Rich and the team will send you a no-nonsense email packed with advice, news, reviews and tips. You’ll also get special reports, product reviews and exclusive discounts,
Just for trying it out, you’ll get two instant free eBooks to download and keep:
FREE GIFT 1: Healthy Vision: How to Protect Your Eyesight from Macular Degeneration.
- 6 questions you MUST ask your doctor if you’re told your eye sight is failing
- The amino acid in egg whites, meat and milk that rids your eye of damaging toxins
- How looking at a pen can help your eye stay healthier
- The fish that can protect your vision
FREE GIFT 2: Prostate Health: The Uncomfortable Truth Every Man In Britain Needs to Know
- The 3 most common prostate problems – symptoms, causes, treatments and natural ways to avoid them
- When to see your doctor about your prostate and what to ask
- Is Diet Important? What you should eat, and what you should avoid
To get your reports, and your first issue of The People’s Doctor, please enter your email address below.
(Don’t worry, your details will be kept private and we will not pass them onto any other company, nor will we send you third party promotions.)