- How the Shape of Your Stomach Boosts Your Risk of Heart Attack, Diabetes & Stroke
- New research reveals WHERE we store fat can be as important as the amount of weight we carry
- The new device melts away your beer belly, lose it today
Holiday snaps are wonderful things….
They capture treasured memories by the beach or messing around in parks and funfairs.
But they’re also a bit of a problem. Because in hot weather they can catch you in various states of undress…. and what you see can surprise or even shock you.
Take this photo above, for instance.
It’s a guy called Istvan, who’s CEO of an international health product company. He’s happily enjoying himself on a friend’s yacht.
It’s not something you can do every day is it? Worth a photo for sure!
Except when Istvan saw this photo of himself, he wasn’t pleased.
Instead, he was shocked.
Did his stomach really look like that?
How had he accumulated so much far around his stomach?
Here was a man who went running regularly, worked out at the gym and BELIEVED he was healthy.
But this photo showed that he was at an increased risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes, all because of his SHAPE.
You could be too, even of you think you’re not too overweight right now, or you consider yourself fit.
Well, go and check out this report by Istvan that explains all: How the Shape of Your Stomach Boosts Your Risk of Heart Attack, Diabetes & Stroke
The surprising truth about belly fat
As you’ll see on the website, there’s gathering evidence that the shape of your stomach is a key measurement of your health. Too much dense fat around the hips and waist (sometimes known as a beer belly or spare tyre) can cause serious health problems.
As the report reveals…
• A study in 2012 showed that cardiovascular deaths were 2.75 times higher for people of normal weight with big tummies compared to people with a normal waist-to-hip ratio. [“Normal-weight Central Obesity and Cardiovascular Mortality Risk in the U.S. Population”]
• Adding just 11cm around your abdomen can increase the risk of cancer by 13%. [The Times, May 24th 2017] That’s just TWO dress sizes!
• According to Samuel Dagogo-Jack, MD, president of the American Diabetes Association the visceral fat around your waist causes toxins called cytokines to make your body less sensitive to insulin. A major factor that can induce diabetes.
• A study published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology in March 2016 showed that each additional pound of fat around your middle to is associated with new onset high blood pressure, higher blood sugar and high triglycerides (which lower levels of GOOD cholesterol).
So what to do?
Well, first thing is not to panic. Make sure you eat as healthily as possible.
No crash dieting!
The second thing is to take up a form of cardio exercise – daily walking, swimming, or a workout in your living room.
Okay, so those are the obvious two steps.
Nothing new there.
But it’s the third one that’s quite revolutionary and very few people in the UK would know about.
Using a belt to massage away your danger fat
Eating a bit better and doing some light exercise is fine, but it will take you many months to really dig into those troublesome fat reserves around your middle.
If you’ve tried dieting before, or even done fitness training, you’ll know that the ‘love handles’ are the very last to go.
However, the X-Grip is a healthy, natural shortcut.
This is a device that you can strap around your waist. Once you start doing simply twisting exercises, tiny nodules on the device massage and break up excess belly fat.
The X-Grip came about when Istvan set his team of researchers and developers to work on something that ordinary people could use on a daily basis to tackle the most unhealthy kind of fat.
Using the latest research they’ve come up with something that requires no batteries or power, which you can use no matter how big or small you are, and which you can store in a drawer, glove compartment or desk at work.
Using this device is how Istvan (from the picture) managed to get his belly fat down to a level that was far healthier and more flattering.
You’ve seen the ‘before’ picture- if you want to see the ‘after picture’ then you can see it here.
What we like about X-Grip at the People’s Doctor is that is massages away fat while also encouraging a nice low impact daily exercise that you can do anywhere you have a little space.
If you fancy a home trial to see how it all works, then click here and you get 90 days, which is easily enough time to see results.
That’s it from me – if you try the X-Grip out then happy twisting!
Until next time,