- If you suffer one of these symptoms you need an urgent top-up
- How low testosterone reduces men’s perception of pain
- Time to get back to the old you…
Your levels of testosterone decline with age.
But for some men, it’s worse than for others.
About 2 out of 10 men over 60 years have really low testosterone…. A proportion which grows to 3 out of 10 men over 70…
Might you be one of them?
Well, possibly if you experience any of the following problems…
• Loss of libido – testosterone influences your sex drive. When it gets too low, you lose interest.
• Erectile dysfunction – Testosterone is crucial because it stimulates receptors in the brain that produce nitric oxide. This is what triggers the reactions that lead to an erection.
• Low semen volume – with low testosterone this will be reduced markedly.
• Fatigue – low testosterone is linked to low energy levels, even when you get enough sleep/
• Hair loss – Testosterone plays a role in hair production. While some balding is genetic and inevitable, low testosterone can be another culprit – a clue is if you have a decrease in body hair too.
• More body fat – your body starts to store more fat around the belly and also breasts
• Loss of bone mass – you have bone volume and you’re more susceptible to fractures.
• Loss of muscle mass – you find it hard to build muscle
• Mood swings – you become more irritable, less focussed and more prone to depression
Do any of these apply to you?
In which case get yourself an urgent top-up of testosterone with this: T-Boost
It’s completely natural and you only need to take one each day to raise your testosterone back to a healthier level.
You should notice a reduction in all those 9 symptoms…
If you’re sceptical about this, then note that there was a significant study into this at Yale published in February last year.
They conducted nationwide trials that showed testosterone treatment improving sexual function and mood in men over 65.
Co-author of that study, Thomas Gill, M.D, said:
“There appears to be benefits for treatment with testosterone among men who have unequivocally low levels of testosterone that are attributable solely to age. The benefits were quite convincing for sexual function.”
To find out more about the benefits of a testosterone boost, click here.
You could join people like Stan S who sent this feedback:
“I’m a sceptic …especially when somebody tells me that a natural testosterone booster is going to work better than the stuff from the pharmacist. But I’m man enough to tell you when I’m wrong too. Your T-Boost product is excellent. Great energy during the day, improved focus at work, way less joint pain and I really like the added benefit of how it works in the bedroom. I plan on keeping with this stuff as it certainly has made my life better.”
But it’s not just about libido, sexual function, hair loss, mood swings and ‘moobs’.
They are just symptoms…
There are deeper long-term health issues linked to low testosterone.
How testosterone is linked to pain, heart problems and diabetes
Abnormally low testosterone levels can increase your risk of heart and cardio-vascular problems, as well as diabetes. As you start to put on more weight and do less exercise, you become more at risk of problems in later life.
Hormonal imbalances can also contribute to joint pain. Which means that many med with low testosterone could experiencing more aches, pain and stiffness on their joints that they need to.
According to a 2013 study published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases researchers showed that low testosterone levels are strongly linked to an increased risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis in otherwise healthy adult men.
In that same year a presentation at The Endocrine Society’s 95th Annual Meeting in San Francisco, linked testosterone therapy with pain reduction in men.
The leader of the research, Shehzad Basaria, MD, said that giving men testosterone lead to “a greater reduction in several measures of pain sensitivity during laboratory pain testing compared with men who were on placebo.”
Finally, there’s another consequence of low testosterone…
Because the damage it can do to your relationship is immense.
While sex might not be on your mind as much as it was as a young man, it shouldn’t be that older age wipes out those urges! Losing the old magic in the bedroom can cause marital breakups, arguments, stress and unhappiness, as well as lowering your self-esteem.
With a supplement like T-Boost you should feel some of the old excitement, energy and stamina come back, plus:
• More energy for exercise
• Better performing cardio-vascular system
• Improved memory and concentration
• Weight loss
• A better toned physique with the ‘man breasts’
• A return to your old confidence
You can order some for a trial here – but this does tend to run low on stock, so grab it now while you can.