The People’s Health Revolution will taste like this!
(But why is nobody telling us?”)
- Remember last week’s issue about turmeric? Well if you want to know how to use it to reduce inflammation and fight free radicals, click here now
- Discover the story of one ordinary man’s 9-year search for the everyday food that heals.
- Don’t wait until The Daily Mail Reveals this, you could get this information here now.
It’s appalling that the truth about food isn’t more widely known.
For all the ‘ham causes cancer’ headlines, there are fewer that tell us of the wondrous compounds in everyday food that reduce pain, heal disease and boost energy.
It doesn’t make dramatic copy, but it’s so urgent that people know this information.
Fortunately, there is one man willing to speak out. His name is Ray Collins, a regular guy who became a food crusader and took on the pharmaceuticals, the mainstream media and public misconceptions.
If you remember, last week I told you about the health powers of Indian and Asian food. Specifically, a component inside turmeric, known as curcumin.
This extraordinary little powerhouse can help protect you from free radicals, calm inflammation in joints and muscles, and stop the production of a protein in your brain widely linked to Alzheimer’s disease…
Well, Ray Collins been championing this particular ingredient for a long time. If you want to find out precisely how to use it in your diet, with all the practical steps you need (including easy recipes) then I’d urge you to take a look at this: http://www.thegoodlifeletter.com/boxset/
Don’t miss this – just one of his recommendations could change your life
In the alternative health media, we’ve been trumpeting the powers of spices for a long time, just like Ray.
We’ve heard all the scepticism, doubts and cries of “quack”… as usual… from people who think the only medicine that we could possibly need is made by pharmaceutical companies and comes in expensive shiny pills.
But turmeric has hit the mainstream consciousness and is becoming talked about. To quote from the Cancer Research UK website in 2015:
“A number of laboratory studies on cancer cells have shown that curcumin does have anticancer effects. It seems to be able to kill cancer cells and prevent more from growing. It has the best effects on breast cancer, bowel cancer, stomach cancer and skin cancer cells.”
At People’s Doctor team we think, better late than never!
And turmeric is just one of many, many ingredients that haven’t quite got the attention of the media and big charities, yet they’re amazing too.
This is why I’d recommend you try this out The Complete Guide to the Goodlife, the ultimate home guide to good health using natural, drug-free, additive-free ingredients.
Take a look at this: http://www.thegoodlifeletter.com/boxset/
The remedy for that annoying health niggle could be sitting in your kitchen cupboard
Thanks to Ray’s many years of research, testing and cooking, you can discover not only the power of turmeric, but another spice that aids digestion, immunity., respiratory disorders, asthma, bronchitis, anaemia, skin disorders and many more.
And it doesn’t stop at spices. With this brilliant set of books, tips and recipes you’ll discover a whole range of remedies that could be in your kitchen cupboard right now, including:
- A natural food combination that burns fat, fights infection, and keeps you looking younger
- Why drinking a lemon ‘through your nose’ could help relieve asthma…
- How to ease the symptoms of colds, fungal infections, fatigue, cellulite and constipation better than with prescription drugs
- Soothe stings, bites and rashes the natural way and tackle fungal infections quicker than expensive sprays and creams.
- An ingredient of salad dressing that could control your blood sugar.
- A fruit that could stop diarrhoea in its tracks
- Six herbs that ease pain – plus a fantastic instant remedy for toothache
- The nut that ‘turns off’ your body’s hunger signals.
This really is just a sample of what the Complete Guide to the Good life can do.
Crucially, it means that you don’t need to wait around for the Daily Mail to report on a nutritional breakthrough. Instead, you can have all the information you need to stay healthy right now.
This is why Ray gets feedback like this from his readers:
“Good on ya, Ray lad. Keep up the good work! Big Pharma needs being brought into the public view much more…Don’t let up. Us meek types need the likes of you to push for us. Thank you for your efforts on all our behalfs. It’s appreciated” – R. Quintrell (UK)
If you’d like to trial Ray’s brilliant set of tips, remedies, recipes and insights, then click here.
As for me and the team, we’ll be back with more of our own insights very soon. Until then, stay happy and healthy!
Editor, The People’s Doctor